2009-07-29

Love

Remember those walls I built, Well baby they tumbling down. And they didn't even put up a fight, They didn't even make a sound. I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt. Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel now

Bridge :It's like I've been awakened, Every rule I had you breaking. It's the risk that I'm taking I ain't never gonna shut you out. Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surrounded by your embrace, Baby I can see your halo You know you're my saving grace. You're everything I need and more It's written all over your face, Baby I can feel your halo, Pray it won't fade away

Chorus :I can't feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo I can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo

Hit me like a ray of sun. Burning through my darkest night. You're the only one that I want, Think I'm addicted to your light I swore I'd never fall again. But this don't even feel like falling, Gravity can't begin To pull me back to the ground again

Bridge :Feels like I've been awakened. Every rule I had you breaking,The risk that I'm taking I'm never gonna shut you out. Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surrounded by your embrace. Baby I can see your halo You know you're my saving grace. You're everything I need and more, It's written all over your face. Baby I can feel your halo, Pray it won't fade away

Chorus :I can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo I can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo haloI can feel your halo halo halo. I can see your halo halo halo I can feel your halo halo halo. I can see your halo halo halo. Halooooo ouuuu Halooooo ouuuu Ouuuuu ouuuuu ouuuuu

Bridge :Everywhere I'm looking now. I'm surrounded by your embraceBaby I can see your haloYou know you're my saving grace. You're everything I need and more, It's written all over your face. Baby I can feel your halo. Pray it won't fade away

Chorus :I can feel your halo halo I can see your halo halo haloI can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo haloI can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo I can feel your halo halo halo I can see your halo halo halo...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar